Announcement on Data Protection Policy
Siam Compressor Industry Co., Ltd.
We recognize the importance of protecting data privacy rights of yours and of our business partners, hence, this announcement has been made in accordance with the objective and to comply with the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (2019)(PDPA).
Data Protection Policy
Siam Compressor Industry Co., Ltd.
We, Siam Compressor Industry Co., Ltd. (SCI), realize the importance of personal data protection of all parties involving in the company’s business operations; employees, employees’ families, stakeholders, customers, suppliers, outsourcers, and other people in relation to the personal data.
We ensure the security control and management of your personal data in keeping, collecting, using, disclosing, and disposing as well as promise that your personal data will be performed on purposes that are deemed necessary only. In case that we transfer your personal data to the third person, the same security measures to protect your personal data are applied. Thus, we insist that there will be no ignorance and negligence on such responsibility. We hereby declare the Data Protection Policy as follows:
“Personal data” means any information relating to a natural person which enables the identification of such natural person, whether directly or indirectly, but not including the information of the deceased persons in particular.
2. Personal Data we collect
We collect your identity information such as name, e-mail address, contact number, contact address.
3. Sources of Personal Data
We collect your personal data directly and indirectly from you.
4. Security Control and Management of Personal Data
Your personal data is kept, collected, used, disclosed and disposed under company’s control and management measures on purposes of benefits to yourself, other relating people, and our business in accordance with Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (2019).
5. The Data Subject’s Rights
You, as the data subject, have the legal rights in actions as follows:
1. the right to withdraw your consent on processing personal data, which was permitted, at any time as long as your personal data is under our control and management;
2. the right to access your personal data and request us to copy your personal data as well as to request us to disclose the acquisition of your personal data obtained without your consent;
3. the right to rectify your personal data by requesting us to make it accurate and keep it complete;
4. the right to erase your personal data by requesting us to delete it in certain circumstances;
5. the right to restrict the processing of your personal data by requesting us to suspend the processing in certain circumstances;
6. the right to transfer your personal data by requesting us to transfer it to another third party or to you in certain circumstances;
7. the right to object the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances;
If you wish to exercise your right, you can contact us and place your request according to the above-mentioned rights, free of charge. We will contact you to inform the result of consideration within 30 days counting from the day your request is placed.
6. A Change to the Announcement
We may revise this announcement to be consistent with the guidelines, and relating laws and regulations. However, if there is any change to this announcement, we will announce such change via our website and other communication channels of the company